We are among the pioneers and leading experts in Privacy Law
Privacy and ePrivacy
We are among the pioneers and leading experts in Privacy Law.
The lawful handling of customer, supplier, business partner and employee data gives rise to trust. On the one hand, this strengthens customer relationships and promotes the working atmosphere, and on the other hand, it protects against high penalties and disciplinary warnings and lawsuits from competitors. Privacy should be treated as a prior topic, since legal sanctions are often accompanied by the negative publicity of a “privacy scandal”. We provide you with support to avoid this!
In addition to the main provisions in the GDPR, numerous national laws and ordinances as well as ancillary laws with specific regulations exist. At European level, key privacy regulations also exist in the ePrivacy Directive, which will be replaced by the ePrivacy Regulation in the foreseeable future. Due to this multitude of more complex regulations on a national and international level, the ability to keep an eye on all privacy regulations and act according to them has become increasingly difficult.
We are among the pioneers and leading experts in Privacy Law. Beside the many years of expertise in the field of Privacy Law, our team understands the technical aspects of information security and is happy to manage your privacy projects. These skills are also proven by numerous international certifications. We keep the overview for you and provide solution-oriented advice!
With our specially developed record of processing activities provided as SaaS [Online VVT], we provide a modern tool to manage your record of processing activities online and provide us access at any time to enable collaborative work on it.
In the field of Privacy Law and ePrivacy Law we provide several consulting services:
- Consulting and ongoing support for the entire privacy compliance
- Preparation of statements and expert opinions on all questions of data protection law
- Assessment of the admissibility of data processing activities
- Advice on international data transfers
- Advice on the preparation of a concept of erasing personal data and the determination of retention periods
- Creation and verification of privacy policies
- Preparation and verification of data subject’s consents
- Preparation and review of contracts with data processor and contracts for joint controllership
- Preparation and review of all documentation in accordance with Privacy Law (e.g. record of processing activities, documentation of the existence of a legitimate interest etc.)
- Consulting in connection with privacy certifications
- Advice in connection with the cooperation with and the activity as a monitoring body
- Out-of-court and judicial representation in Privacy Law proceedings (e.g. claims for damages)
- Representation in all proceedings before the supervisor authority
- Employee workshops
We draft and negotiate works council agreements (Betriebsvereinbarungen) and several declarations of consent of employees in an easily understandable way
We advise on the exploitation of your creative services and the enforcement and defence of claims in copyright disputes
We enforce your personal rights and defend your freedom of journalism
We advise on the implementation of IT projects and assist with technical know-how and customized solutions
WE ARE AUTHORS
As part of our work we regularly publish books, commentaries, papers and media articles in our specialist fields. We also give lectures and seminars and lead conferences, especially on data protection law.
By clicking on “Subscribe” you agree to receive the newsletter of Knyrim Trieb Attorneys at Law and to the processing of your data. After registration you will receive an e-mail from us to confirm your registration (opt-in). Please follow the instructions in this e-mail to complete your registration. We process your name, your e-mail address, the time of registration and your IP address. Also, we store which newsletters we have sent you, if and when you have opened or blocked them or marked them as spam, whether they could not be delivered temporarily or permanently, whether you subscribe or unsubscribe from the newsletter and which and how many links you click in the newsletters. The processing of this data is covered by your consent to subscribe to our newsletter. If you do not wish to provide this information, please do not register for the newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by sending an email with the subject “Unsubscribe Newsletter” to the mailbox email@example.com, as well as in each newsletter sent by clicking on a link. You will find complete information about the data processed in our data protection information.
Subscribe to our newsletter and we’ll keep
you informed about data security, ecommerce,
IT law, collective employment law and contract law.